Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

What is in the air???

I spent most of yesterday with a pounding headache, sore throat and achy body due to allergies. It isn't a cold, I am pretty sure. All I wanted to do was go home and rest. However they were showing the house at 5:15. So I just grabbed my book and went to the park and read. An hour later they all finally left. I ate a little food, then I sat down to watch a little of Kathy Griffin's show on Bravo. Around 7:30 or 7:45? I was asleep. I woke up at 11....fed the cats and went back to bed. I woke up about 4 more times during the night, still with the headache....and yes it is still here today, but not as bad. Sore throat and all that goodness. So what is polluting the air right now? The rest of the week is going to be fairly busy so it would be good to know....will I be feeling this crummy the whole time??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It could be a cold/virus that has gone around. I had something similar last month, as did TracyA and my friend Jeff who's in NYC. I had aches and pains, sore throat, then I had a fever, and then it turned into a chest cold for almost 2 weeks. It sucked! I hope its not that, but if it is, just start sucking down the liquids and prepare to sleep for the next 2 weeks.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home