Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, July 19, 2007

What would you do???

I was just perusing my email and noticed there was one from Amazon saying my order had shipped. I about had a heart attack. I had gotten a notice yesterday saying that my Harry Potter book was being prepared for shipping and was coming via UPS (YAY!!) So there is a small chance I will get it earlier than if it had come USPS. I had seen a small headline saying that some books shipped early. I don't know the details as I didn't click on it, but when I saw the email from Amazon saying my order shipped I wasn't sure what I would do if it was my Harry Potter book. Would I start reading it right away??? Or would I wait until midnight on Friday? Just to make it proper? I don't have the will power to wait, if it was right in my hands. I would have to give it to someone to do a lockdown on it until midnight. To make it right. Alas, it was not the Harry Potter book, it was a trashy novel I ordered yesterday and a CD. I put the order in early yesterday morning and then promptly forgot about it. I am excited for this order, although not as much as the Harry Potter one. This one has the cast recording for "Curtains" in it. I love me some David Hyde Pierce and I really really really want to see this show before he leaves it. I want to spend a week in NYC just going to shows. There are so many I want to see right now....but that is for another post.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know me. I have no self-control. If the book happened to accidentally show up at a bookstore early, I would grab it and run home to read. I would of course keep it to myself. But I would not be able to resist the temptation.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I have no willpower. I would start reading as soon as I could get my hands on it.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

I would start reading it too. The temptation would be way to high!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home