Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, July 16, 2007

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday after work I ran by the house I am house/cat sitting for. (Did I mention they are letting me use their car??? WHOO HOO) Made sure the kitties were good and then it was off to my house. I caught up on some tivo, since I hadn't really been home to do that in about 2 weeks now. I then went over to Roger and Elyse's for a bit, relaxed, hung out and chatted. Pretty soon we made our way over to the Maple Leaf. I really love Friday's there. Everyone that works there is just pretty much awesome. Morning 40 Federation was the musical entertainment for the night. They are pretty crazy and their crowds get a little crazy. I saw body surfing at the Leaf.....someone said that is the first time in six years that he worked there that he has seen that. They actually ended their set on the early side, but that doesn't mean leaving!! I stayed there for a tad bit longer chatting with a friend who always gives me good gossip!!

Saturday and Sunday were pretty much the same thing. Sleeping, reading and watching movies. I stayed all weekend at the house I am watching, watched the rain roll through. At one point the thunder was shaking the house yesterday. I thought the lightning was going to hit the house, a few of the strikes seemed awfully close, as in was blinded for a few seconds. Today we are expecting much more of the same. In fact I think I heard 90% chance for rain. Yeah....it has been raining since before I got up!

Kristen finally made it back from Houston yesterday. She has been there working for about 6 weeks. She has been "missing all the fun" so she says, so we are going out tonight. Tomorrow morning will be SO MUCH FUN! Some other dear friends come back next week some time. Everyone is slowly making their way here back home!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home