Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Need a Crane to lift Me up

I don't think I have eaten so much food ever in my LIFE. Okay I am sure I have, but so far this week? It has been ALOT. And I do mean ALOT. See it always happens when someone visits. You go out to eat, and down here the portions are so large it is like you are feeding a football team, instead of just yourself. So far this week we have eaten at Praline Connection (had the gumbo was okay nothing special) Po'Boy Fest (duck po'boy from Crabby Jacks. AWESOME) Carrollton Station (Station burger it was yummy) Jacque Imo's (Fried Chicken unbelievable and did you know that Abita made a Jackamo's IPA? It wasn't so good) and last night? We went to Ruth Chris Steakhouse. I had gotten a GC there last Christmas and then on my Birthday I got another one. So we decided to go and have a fancy smachy meal. Let me tell you it was wonderful. They started with the bread, we got a very tasty wine, and had a calamari appie that was a bit salty but not bad. The salad was divine. The dinner itself? oh my word. I had the Venison and you really could tell I had ANY at all. My dad had the Sea Bass, my mom the Ribeye. My Venison had a blackberry sauce to die for. I also had a side of Fresh Asparagus and my mom had mushrooms. A whole lot of it is sitting in my fridge right now.

All that food I just listed? yeah most of that is just dinners. I try not to eat much during the day right now! We still have 3 more dinners to go here!! Two of them being Thanksgiving dinners!! I am going to have to buy all new clothes soon...bigger ones.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

I've done my share of eating this week and the big day isn't even here yet. GAH! I've been baking like crazy and then we had our office party yesterday. I'm already stuffed.
A Ruth Chris just opened here and I'm looking forward to checking it out. I should put a GC to there on my Christmas Wish List.

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home