Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday!

Looking back on the week, it seems like it as and endless one. We have in fact made it to Friday. I am feeling about 100 better than I was at the beganning of the week and just in time because the insanity is going to start up again.

I am going to see one of my favorite groups this evening for a cocktail hour, New Orleans Helsinki Connection is playing for the first time in awhile. The group is a combination of musicians from New Orleans and Helsinki. Hence the name. Two of my dear friends are in the band and I haven't seen them in over a month! That is unheard of for us. Granted they were overseas for a bit, but still.

After their gig ends, I have to run home and gather the merchandise then it is off to Rock-n-Bowl for an evening with Bonerama. Someone is hoping to start early, so we shall see if that actually transpires.

Tomorrow morning I need to get up early and finish cleaning up the house, doing laundry and hang up some more pictures in my room. Then I need to find a place to watch the University of Montana Grizzlies take on the Montana State Bobcats. GO GRIZ!! My parents will also arrive on this day. Saturday night I am selling merch for 101 Runners at the Maple Leaf.

Sunday there is a festival happening pretty much right outside my door. It will be a grand time with food and several great bands playing. Not to mention watching the Saints game!! Then before I know it? It will be Thanksgiving day!

2 Comments:

Blogger WendyD said...

Glad you're feeling better. Sounds like another amazing weekend in NOLA. NOHC: Awesome! Glad you'll get to see Leroy & Katja as it is always good to be with good friends.
I haven't seen Leroy forever.

And those bone boys. Lucky to have such a girl merch girl they are. :)

1:28 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Sounds like you have a busy weekend!

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home