Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Good Friends, Good Things

I thought I would take a second to say congratulations to a few friends, they have some pretty big things that they are looking forward to in 2008.


Since Marisa has finally "let it out of the bag" to everyone and made it public, I can finally put up a goofy picture of her and tell her how happy I am for her. See come May 1st-ish Marisa will become a mommy. That baby is going to be a very lucky baby. I still can't believe you are having a kid, but I know you are going to do GREAT!!
Then there is Ms. Kaney. The one who is responsible for the Bonerama madness in my life. Could be responsible for a few more things but we won't get into that. ;) Kristy has done and got herself engaged. As I kept saying to her last night on the phone, "You're getting MARRIED!" she would try to continue on and then "You're getting MARRIED!" this went on for awhile. I knew it was gonna happen....I had a feeling. I am so very happy for you and I can't wait for the Bachlorette party....it is gonna be wild.

I have another friend who just had a baby this past Sunday and I want to tell her congrats and I hope she is snuggling with that little girl at home. I can't wait to see pics of her and to hear how everyone is doing.
Now that is out of the way....holy crap my friends are getting married and having babies....that means one of two things...I am either old or they are growning up and I am not. ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Congrats to Marisa and Kristy!

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously why is that both of ours favorite picture? I'm so not sending you any belly ones b/c you'll wind up posting them for all the internets to see. :)

oh and YAAAAYYY Kristy!!!!

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww!! thanks Stace! I still can't believe it!
Now what other craziness am I responsible for? :P

-kk

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home