Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Following the Leader...the Leader...the Leader

Both Pam and Lisa have done this and I am following suit....I am too tired to think of an actual subject, plus it's almost time to head out for the Saints game!!

1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now?
Dial.
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No but there is a Mango
3. What would you change about your living room? A slipcover that we could figure out easily.
4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? I believe they are clean...wait no I think dirty, Kristen was cleaning earlier.
5. What is in your fridge? Chicken, Gumbo, Fruit, Candy, Soy Milk, wraps, condiments, cheese, ham slices, salad, bread pudding, some beef noodle thing, white wine, Abita Amber, Bud light,
7. What is on top of your refrigerator? Two baskets filled with either coffee/tea/hot chocolate mixes or oils and vinegars, behind that some pans and bowls that don't fit into the cupboards
8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? It is a cream color with a flower design on it
9. How many plants are in your home? The cats like to eat plants so we keep them outside.
10. Is your bed made right now? No I pretty much just got up...and it is calling to me to crawl back in, but I must shower....
11. Comet or Soft Scrub? Soft Scrub.
12. Is your closet organized? Almost, my dresser is in my closet and the top of that needs to be organized.
13. Can you describe your flashlight? We have like 5....which one?? We have dinky little ones and super powerful ones
14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic more at home? Plastic....gotta put those Mardi Gras cups to good use.
15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? No.
16. If you have garage, is it cluttered? Don't have a garage.
17. Curtains or blinds? We have one curtain and that is on one of the LR windows, the rest is blinds
18. How many pillows do you sleep with? 5
19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? Nope, but I fall asleep with the TV on.
20. How often do you vacuum? All hardwood floors/tile. No vacuuming here.
21. Standard toothbrush or electric? I actually have both, but the electric needs batteries
22. What color is your toothbrush? White? I have no clue
23. Do you have welcome mat on your front porch? Yes.
24. What is in your oven right now? I hope nothing...
25. Is there anything under your bed? picture boxes, a few games and tub with random items. It is my only storage space in my room
26. Chore you hate the most? Laundry
27. What retro items are in your home? uhhhh I don't think we have retro items in the house.
28. Do you have separate room you use an an office? No
29. How many mirrors are in your home? 3
30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? No.
31. What color are your walls? Landlord has it painted I guess I would call it a creamy tan color....with white trim.
32. What does your home smell like right now? Coffee
33. Favorite candle scent? Pumpkins, Maple, Sugar Cookies
34. What kind of pickles are in your refrigerator right now?Bread and Butter
35. Ever been on your roof? NO
36. Do you own a stereo? Nope
37. How many TV’s do you have? 2
38. How many phones? 1
39. Do you have a housekeeper? No.
40. What style do you decorate in? I don't have a style
41. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? Solids
42. Is there a smoke detector in your home? Yes, several

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Fun list! Can I have some of that gumbo in your fridge?
Have a great time at the game!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home