Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, November 12, 2007

Over Did It?

I think I may have over done it this weekend. I was finally feeling better, howeverI don't think I rested as much as I should have. Friday after work, I got home and watched a weeks worth of Days of Our Lives. I then watched some of the Wizard of Oz since that was on. I then headed on over to the Maple Leaf and had a fun time hanging out with some people there. It was a very quiet night, not many people out at all. The band was from Austin, TX and were actually quite good. Jeff and I enjoyed a cup of heaven (trailmix) and conversation. It is nice when your friends with the people that work at the bar.

Saturday I woke up later than I normally would even after a night of going out. I watched a few movies that I had on Tivo. It was then out to Target and Old Navy to try to find some jeans. But after seeing the prices and sizes, I left depressed and empty handed. I do not have any jeans to wear right now. They are all worn out. I do have two pairs that don't fit right now. However they are starting to fit....before I couldn't even pull them up all the way. Now I can. I then went over to the Perrine's for an evening of babysitting. Which consisted of playing fairies, playing trains, tickle fests, and rocking to sleep. It is time consuming with a 7 month old and a 4 year old! I then did go to the Maple Leaf and enjoyed some Johnny Sketch and the Dirty Notes. The band sounded awesome, and when I left...they were still going strong. I later found out that they didn't finish until 3:40 AM or so.

Yesterday morning I met up with some of the people I had spent almost all weekend with at the Maple Leaf for the Saints game. While it was a sucky ass game, I still had a lot of fun because some of the people were just cracking me up with their game commentary. I usually sit at one end of the bar and watch, but yesterday I moved to the other end. I think I will from now on stay at the new end. It was a lot more fun. I then went home and watched a really great old movie, "Asphalt Jungle". While watching that, I got a call from the Perrine's asking if I could go over since there was a last minute gig. So I spent the rest of the evening again playing fairies, rocking a fussy baby and playing cars. Both boys were not wanting to go to sleep at all...in fact the oldest was still awake when his parents got home!

Last evening as I was watching the boys, my throat started to hurt. It has since moved on to include my ear and my head. I am feeling exhuasted and achy once again. So it looks as though I am going to have to finally go to the doctor to find out what this is that ails me. I am also really looking forward to crawling into my bed and sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home