Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Quiet Weekend

Yesterday after waking early we went down to Camilla Grill for a lovely brunch. I love that place. I am happy that did reopen. We then went to the D-Day Museum, aka the WWII museum. My dad is a HUGE history buff and he has passed some of that on to me. So I treated him and my mom to a day out there. It really was a day out there. We went through the main part of the museum and it took us 4 hours. We didn't even make it to the new exhibit of When Baseball went to War. That is alright, I am sure that we missed a lot as it is and we will need to go back again. We then headed out to the Quarter to do some last minute shopping for my mom. After a fantastic dinner at a friends house (anyone ever heard of Hangover Soup?) we made it home. Kristen and I did venture out the Leaf for about an hour.

Now here I sit. I am debating on what I am going to do today. Maybe some shopping, maybe some decorating for Christmas. Maybe just watch TV. My parents left already so there is no entertaining to go. :) Have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home