Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Rainy Day

I am exhausted today. Last night I of course hung out at the Leaf and had a lot of fun with some of the friends I have made there. I wasn't going to stay that late and was in fact getting ready to leave when a friend pretty much told me that under no condition was I leaving, and he bought me a drink. I am not one to turn down a free drink! I really didn't sleep well however and think I got about 3 hours of sleep. I just got home from watching the Saints win, and am getting ready to enjoy the rest of the rainy afternoon curled up watching movies. We had planned on putting up the Christmas decorations, however that is just going to have to wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

I've been working on my decorations but I think I lost motivation yesterday. I haven't really accoplished much of anything today. The rain is headed our way..what a way to say hello to the Monday after Thanksgiving, eh?..rain!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home