Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Just a few of my favorite shots....

The week that has just passed has blurred into one long party with friends and family, drink and food, beads and cups. Here are a few of the few hundred pics I took...these are some of my favorites:

Cup being tossed from a float on Friday night, can't remember which parade....I missed the cup.
One of the floats in the Mid-City parade, I love how they do all their floats in the tinfoil.
Frenchy doing his thing at the Maple Leaf on Friday night, painting the merriment going on during the Krewe of Oak "ball".
My gang of peeps that I hung out with on Mardi Gras day, we were breaking during St. Anne.
My most favorite shot of all Mardi Gras, the ribbons fluttering in the wind during St. Anne.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

St. Anne looks like a hoot. Reminds me of what one of the guys on WYES' documentary said. His mother wouldn't ask him, "What costume do you want to wear?", she asked, "What do you want to be for Mardi Gras." When you think about it that way, the possibilities are endless!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE that last shot. great!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home