Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Right in the Thick of it

I am awake right now because I came home to take a short nap before going to see Morning 40 Federation, and I just now awoke. Oops.

Cough still present, but doing better. Parades taken in? A ton. Throws caught, doing okay. Drinks consumed? waaaaaay too many.

Tonight is a big night, Bacchus is one of my favs so I am looking forward to it. We bailed on Endymion last night, it is my least favorite, being too long, prone to breakdowns, a ton of breakdowns, riders are always stingy on the throws and no one has fun because of the excess of drunk people because of said breakdowns. We will be all raring to go for tonight!

As for the Super Bowl? I know I went to high school with Tedy Bruschi....but I can not stand Randy Moss, and well Eli is from here.....so GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Traitor!!!!!!!!!!

Watching parades on Nola.com because I miss it. Gonna take laptop with me to work on Tuesday too. :( Lisa

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great MG. We'll meet soon at a Bonerama gig. I promise!!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home