Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

No. No. No.

Damn it. I am sick again. I am going to blame Lisa since she has been fighting it for the past few days and well...she must have spread it through the computer. I woke up at 1:30 this morning with the chills, aches, fever and later the sweats. I didn't get back to sleep until after 3 and the alarm goes off at 5. So....I am one tired puppy today. I am at work....I do feel a bit better, but I am damn tired of being sick. I have been taking vitamins, having acupuncture done, eating better, getting more sleep and it still came back to get me. Oh well, I have my things ready for this evening and Dr. Jack Daniels is on standby.

Did I mention that Bonerama will be on David Letterman???? Yeah? Okay.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Gayle is sick too. :(

10:24 AM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

well aren't we going to be a big ball of fun this weekend....

11:10 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

oh no....=(

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the suckage! Hope you get better, like, tomorrow! :(

7:31 PM  
Blogger Andie said...

sorry to hear that!

I'm a fellow NOLA area person! Just wanted to say hello!

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home