Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, February 04, 2008

Might Just Make it Through Alive

I walked so much yesterday it isn't even funny. We left the car by my place of work in the Warehouse district then proceeded to walk down St. Charles to just past Lousiana where we caught the 4 day parades. (Sorry NOLA and Pete that I didn't make it down....my feet are failing me). After the parades rolled, we walked up past Jackson on Magazine before we finally caught the bus to bring us back down by the car. We then hightailed it to our friend's hotel so we could (read Kristen) watch the Super Bowl. We usually watch Bacchus down by Mulates, but we stuck with Po's crazy family, it was a TON of fun hanging out with them.

Right now I am at work, crazy no? I am doing a half day today then it is off for the final leg of Carnival season. Tonight immediatly following Orpheus, we will be at the Howlin Wolf where Bonerama is playing with Jon Cleary. Then it is a short nap followed by St. Anne's.

See ya on the flip side.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No prob! Hope you continue to have a fun MG (and avoid the rude people)!!

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me about it! Aching feets, that is. Our access from the north was cut off by Toth so we couldn't get past Magazine. Had to park near Jefferson and St. Charles to walk to Napoleon and Tchoupitoulas. Great time though! Got a doubloon from the Hulkster and managed not to get smacked in the face by any beads. Caught a ride back later and got back in time for the last 3 minutes of the game. Eli!!!!

Have a good Lundi and Mardi. I'm done.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home