Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, January 28, 2008

Day 3

Yesterday we made it down to our area around 11:30 or so and found GREAT parking right off St. Charles. Too bad someone had snagged our spot already. No worries we were fine where we were across the street from that. Carrollton and King Arthur are always great little parades and yesterday was no exception. We all caught several strands of glass beads and that made the parades right there.

I didn't make it to Barkus like I was hoping. I realized after King Arthur rolled just how tired I was, and I needed to go get some rest because it is about to become crazier not calmer so I need the relaxation when I can get it.

I do have pictures, but when I got home last night I collapsed and the thought of organizing pictures was just too much. I will have some up later this evening.

We are just days away from the arrival of the terrible two so they better be ready to get their drink on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home