Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Day One

Last night after work, I hauled my ass down to the Quarter and caught up with Krewe of Cork right as it started. I hung out with the band the whole time since I know Leroy, Katja, Mark Braud and Lucien. After the rain started coming down I did ditch them all. Made my way to my friends house where we all decided rain or not we were going to the parade. If they were rolling we would be there. Oshun did roll and by the end we were rolling in the beads, animals and other goodies. There was no one out really but a few of us crazies. The second parade rescheduled for Wed. Believe it or not, I did NOT go to the Maple Leaf last night. I decided with the long and crazy weekend and knowing that today was going to be longer, that I needed some rest. So I slept. I did forget my camera at home, so there are no pictures from yesterday. I am going to take my camera today I promise!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am curious about Krewe of Cork. I'll have to make a point to catch that one next year.

Too bad no pics. And yes, you are crazy to have caught a parade in last night's weather!

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home