Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, February 08, 2008

Mardi Gras~The Aftermath


Let me start by saying that, well I am beat. I know a lot of people here who are worn out from the constant flow of fun. I think I counted how many parades I went to. I lost count after ten. Some people may ask what are you doing going to so many parades? What are you going to do with all those beads, cups and stuffed animals and other trinkets? I have no IDEA!! They are all piled up around the house. My niece Aubrey will get a nice little package, other than that I am not sure. Of course there are a few special ones that I will be keeping, the rest could be up for grabs.
However it just isn't about the parades, it is about spending time with friends. Eating lots of food, drinking a lot, laughing and dancing. I got to hang out with some of my good friends on an almost daily basis for 2 weeks, I got to meet some really cool new people as well.
I am totally and officially Mardi Gras'd out. I was actually quite happy to see Fat Tuesday come to a close so I could finally rest my weary body. Which I will be doing on Saturday. All day. With the phone off. Maybe this 3 month illness will finally go away.

Only 3 more days until Bonerama is on Letterman!! Oh to have a way to get to NYC......anyone have miles? I will sleep on the street. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Oh man, I almost forgot Bonerama was going to be on Letterman soon. yeehaw!

I hope you can get caught up on rest this weekend and get better.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home