Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, January 25, 2008

Back to Normal

We are about to kick into high gear here people! In just a few short hours (at least they better be short) I will be heading out to meet up with some wonderful friends to partake in the Krewe Of Cork parade through the Quarter. We will be the non-members dancing next to the band. Then it is off to St. Charles to catch this evening parades. I am sure at some point I will make an appearance at the Maple Leaf. Tomorrow we will hopefully catch all the parades going down St. Charles, we are also going to the Orpheus open house to see my wonderful friends from Baton Rouge who ride in the parade. Tomorrow night is Bonerama at Rock-n-Bowl. Sunday, there are two more parades!! Then I will collapse for about 3 days. Then Trouble arrives on the 31st (shut it Lisa I have faith there will be NO weather problems) and off we go again into oblivion. I love it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Oh, it sounds like so much fun!!!! take lots of pics/video, whatever!!

Did you ever get over your cold that you were having a hard time shaking? I hope so.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I hope this rain you're experiencing goes away soon! Can't wait to see you!!!!!

Have a great weekend!

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home