Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Weekend Thus Far

It has been an whirlwind so far. It started on Friday with going to Rivertown's production of "Flea in Her Ear". My friend was in the show and she had been trying to get myself and Ms. Kelly to a production of hers. We both finally made it to one, I had been determined to make it to this one as I had seen a production of it in Ashland, OR at the Shakespeare festival. It is such a funny show, an this company did a great translation of it.

I then headed over to the Maple Leaf to see Anders play. Mr. Mark and Mr. Eric were sitting in with him, so it was fun to see them outside of the Bonerama environment. It ended up being an extremely long night, but it was a good one.

After a short snooze it was time to head to the Quarter to see Leroy and Katja play, then it was out to have a few drinks and catch up. I had just enough time to get home and grab the merch before heading out to the Bonerama gig. It was an interesting one, and it took awhile for the crowd to get into the music. The boys were doing their best. At one point there was some pole dancing...by a band member. It was blink and you missed it moment. Steam was literally coming off of at least Greg and Mark's trombones. Yes the event was outside, and it was COLD. At least it wasn't as cold as it had been the night before.

The weekend will be wrapped up with cleaning and heading to OZ for another stint. 6-8 today. Tune in if you get a chance. I hope the time change doesn't hurt too bad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home