Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Night full of Firsts

Last night the boys of Bonerama played at Rock-n-Bowl for a VERY packed crowd. They kicked it off just right. It was funny because there was about an area right in front of the band that no one wanted to enter into right at first. I tried to get a few people out there, and finally Eddie showed up and took charge. That and Mark told people to move on up.

I got to meet some other NOLA bloggers, which happened to be a first for myself. Lisa even made it out!! She just missed meeting Nola, Pete and Leigh. (and I mean JUST missed, ya'll probably passed either in the parking lot or on the stairs) It was great to get to chat for even just a few brief moments with all of them. I also saw L out again. Last week we met/chatted at the Maple Leaf. Met her boyfriend who knew Mark way back in the day. I was also standing at the bar when this lady asked me if I was Stacey. Turns out she knows Lisa via her blog and was hoping to meet her. Which she did!! There were a ton of people that I have met via working for the Bones hanging out last night having a grand ole time. That atmosphere was a party.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I has such a great time! Loved meeting you and cannot believe we came so close and missed meeting Lisa. Rrrr.

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone. The guys rocked, definitely need to catch them again.

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the lady at the bar who asked for Lisa....you should get a tip for running her social calendar. =) It was my first time seeing the Bones and it was great! I turned to one of my friends and asked if she thought it could get much better and two guys behind us said, yes, just wait. Well, they were right! Absolutely incredible! My friend from Atlanta is going to try and catch them in South Carolina and has told her mom to catch them in Colorado so the word is spreading. Maybe I'll run into you when I'm in town for the first weekend of Jazz Fest.

1:16 PM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

Hello Gwen!! It was so good to meet you!! :) I am glad you had a GREAT time with the Bones...they are pretty awesome. :) Hopefully we will see you at JF!!

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home