Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, February 29, 2008

What was I thinking??


Someone needs to remind me that, it is never a good idea to skip dinner. Well actually I didn't intend to skip dinner. I wasn't hungry when we left the house to go and see Paul Sanchez at d.b.a. I was figuring I could pick something up at Mona's or 13 at some point, or eat when I got home. I had a few drinks. Can you tell where this is heading? (I didn't get sick no) I ended up not eating. But instead of going home when Paul was done I thought it was a great idea to go with a few friends to Donna's. It had been ages since I last went there. What was the harm in one more drink? Really? That STILL would have been okay. If I went home right after that. But I didn't. I went to the Maple Leaf. Suprised a bunch of people that aren't used to seeing me there on a Thursday. I got a suprise myself when I heard some familiar tones wafting towards me from the stage. I looked around the corner and there was Mr. Craig Klein. Let it be known that I stayed for both sets. I am too old to do this sometimes. I did have a great time. A lot of people I knew were out and about, the music was fantastic, conversations were had.

Bonerama at Rock and Bowl tomorrow night. Come meet some really cool people and hear some great music. I may be awake. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am exhausted just reading this post! Ah, to be young and energized again!!

See you in less than 24 hours!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home