Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, March 03, 2008

Tune in and Help Out

It is that time of year once again. Some people wait for this every year, it is your last chance to get a brass pass for Jazz Fest. Yup that is right. It is time for the WWOZ fundrive. I will be co-producing a few shows once again like I did this fall. My first one will be this evening from 4-7. I will also be on this Thursday during my favorite show from 11-2. Actually I signed up for that show, and I need to verify that I am really doing it. I will also be on this Sunday. The fundrive lasts until next Thursday the 13th. WWOZ is a listener supported station, so this is how the station keeps on running. Hopefully you can tune in, hear and be able to help out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home