Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Keep Your Fingers Crossed

After all the fun and excitement of yesterday's semi announcement, all I can say is keep em crossed. I should hopefully be getting a phone call today, probably just to chat about what I can do. I am nervous that I have forgotten everything, however I know it will come flooding back once I start talking about it.

So last night I spent cleaning my room. Yes you read that right. Spent the night cleaning my room. I am a slob. I can admit it. I don't pick up after myself in my own room. The common areas? Yes...my room? No. It isn't that big of a space either, but right now it is looking good. Including the tower 'o merch from Bonerama and PBS. It is pretty impressive. There really is no where else to put it in the house but where it is. I took a picture that I didn't upload last night. I got too caught up in the "Biggest Loser" to do much else.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I've got EVERYTHING crossed for you!

5:31 AM  
Blogger WendyD said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

6:02 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Sending best wishes and good luck your way!!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh my gosh! that is so exciting!! break a freakin leg!!!

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohooo! It's so exciting. Sending all the good thoughts, wishes, mojo etc I've got...
-Janice

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home