Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Round Two!

A day of rest and now we are back at it. But WAIT! some of you may be saying. Jazz Fest isn't starting back up until Thursday. Very true, but that doesn't mean that there isn't fun still happening!! Obviously today I am at work. If all goes according to schedule, Lisa should be arriving here around 2. We are going to meet up at the New Orleans arena around 4. No we aren't lucky enough to have tickets to the Hornets game. However Bonerama is going to be playing the pre-game festivities outside the arena, so might as well go soak up some of the playoff atmosphere!! Tomorrow it will be work again then I will bop on over to Wednesday in the Square where I will be pouring beer for a few hours. Hopefully this week someone will actually give me a break....I killed 5 kegs on my own last week and well...this week is going to be SO much more busy.

Thursday, well Thursday is a special day. I am hoping to see lots of people at the Acura Stage that day. Not just the bands, but the actual people. Bonerama AND PBS on one stage, back to back??? I mean how frickin lucky can one girl get??

Just to mention again if you will be in town, either visiting or living here, don't forget on Friday night that Bonerama will be doing another signing at the Jamie Hayes Gallery from 8-9! Come see the print for yourself and have the guys sign it! :) :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thursday should be important for a reason OTHER than Jazz Fest sister! lol. Ok maybe just for me :) 36 hours till this little man is outta here :)

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home