Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, January 06, 2005

New roomie arrived last night. Took forever for him to get to the house, because the cab driver didn't know where to go. Um...end of the street car line buddy, I was giving the cabbie directions on how to get there. He was a little out of it after travelling 22 hours. I do feel a little weird leaving someone I don't know alone at the house....I have to keep my door open because that is where Liza's stuff is at (cat box, food) and I just can't leave her locked in my room all day today. She is too used to being out and about in the house. She was acting really weird after he got there. Running away and hiding, even from me. I had to track her down when I was going to bed and she was hiding under a chair. Not normal behaviour at all. She was perfectly fine last week when Jimmy and Sayle stayed with me. And earlier in the evening when Adam and Carrie were over for dinner she was totally fine. So I guess her behaviour has me a bit more weirded out. She seemed okay this morning.
Its gonna be a long day. I just got yelled at by Jim, and he isn't even here. He called from San Francisco wondering where his package was for this mornings meeting. He had told me before he left on Tuesday that when the creative work was finished it needed to be overnighted and arrive first thing. Well...James took over the project and sent out the work via Fedex. Apparently Jim wanted me to do it all and he was in a panic because it hadn't been delivered yet. So James and I track it. It was already delivered to the hotel....had been there for over 10 mins and the front desk had called Jim. He was out getting his breakfast. What a dork. At least I have a bone show to look forward to tonight. Of course since they don't go on till midnight tomorrow will be a long day as well. But it will be sooooooo worth it. On the "celebirity" sighting news...I saw the General Lee yesterday. In fact two of them. They are filming some chase scenes around my work today, and the cars are a few blocks away. I wonder if they will still be filming in the rain?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home