Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I went home and slept almost the day away yesterday. I took some Tylenol PM around 2 yesterday, because no matter how tired I am, or sick, I can never sleep during the day. I was out from 2:30 until 6:00. I would wake up everyonce in awhile, laying a pool of drool. Seriously...that was just gross. I was awake for awhile and back asleep by 9:30 and didn't wake up until 4 AM. I then slept on and off till 6:45. I had the trippiest dreams too. Somehow I was dreaming about the Beatles. I have no idea where that came from AT ALL. Today I am feeling a bit better, however, I do have cramps on top of the cold now, fairly dizzy, and when I walk, my legs feel all stiff. I think my legs are just now realizing that I was on them for pretty much 24/7 all weekend. I forgot....Craig's youngest Claire was there on Sunday for the first set. She was a sweetheart. She wouldn't dance, but her cousin did, he was dancing up a storm with Roger and Elise. They want me to go out to dba on Thursday to see this other musician they really like Grayson Capps I believe his name is. He does an early set, so we will see. It will all depend on how I feel. I want to go out to Donna's on Saturday night because its Charlie's birthday, he owns the place. I have a feeling lots of cool musicians will be dropping by!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home