Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, April 15, 2005

Friday Fun
Today has been a good morning so far. I didn't throw the kid off the street car when he kept kicking my seat, although I really really wanted to. Its sunny, its a payday, its Friday, I was informed by two co-workers that the Fed Ex guy has a thing for me, Nicolas was JUST on the radio (WWOZ) talking about the Ascona jazz fest, he is the one that was at dinner on Sunday night, and what else? Did I say pay day? I also changed the appearance of this here blog.....trying some new things with some hosting.....its not working yet, but I will figure it out.

Oh one thing I remembered from this past weekend French Quarter Fest madness was that I saw Travis of Better Than Ezra!!! He was walking through the Coors Light Stage area during Ingrid Lucia's set, he was with his wife.....he smiled at me!! I thought for half a second that he was walking up to me, but I so imagined that....I never know who may "know" who I am anymore. I had several people tell me "I have heard your name for years" after being introduced to them. I don't know if that is a good thing or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home