Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, April 18, 2005

This was suppose to be the slow, quiet weekend

I should realize never, ever EVER to plan on having a quiet weekend. It just won't happen that way. My weekend was very very good however. Friday I was suppose to go to either a crawfish boil or to a baseball game, I ended up doing neither. I stayed at home and watched the repeat of the Apprentice on MSNBC. I got to sleep early and got a good night sleep in. Saturday I woke up pretty early, around 8:30 watched a few movies and got moving around noon. I finally got my haircut. I love haircut days. And the stylist did a pretty good job, it was a supercuts!! I decided to go on out to the quarter to do a little shopping. I really wanted to get a new purse, and they always have cute ones out at the market. I found a cute, fake (pretty sure its fake) Kate Spade purse, for only $30. Even if it is fake....its still really nice. I wandered around a bit more, and ended up going to this store called Rainbow on Canal. I was the only white girl shopping in there, and found the cutest cleavage bearing shirt, and some very cute matching shoes, for a grand total of $26.00. By that time I was getting hungry and had to go to the bathroom, so I ran to McDonalds, but the stupid token thingy was broken on the bathroom. I ate my food really fast and walked down to Harrah's to use the restroom there. I decided, what the hell, I am here, might as well play $5.00 on the slots. I sat down at a .05 slot machine and proceeded to win $35. Then the bus pulled up right when I walked up to the stop. I was having a very good day, the kind that don't come along that oftern. I ran home, changed to the cute new clothes and ran out the door to meet Adam and Carrie, who were already out and about in the Quarter. They were having drinks at Papa Joe's when I got there, the "new" TI. I hadn't seen Marti in almost a month, so it was nice to see her and chat. She made me a VERY BIG drink, eventually 3 were consumed. I think it was 3 anyway. Eric had been working on the other side of the bar, when he got off work he came out and sat with us, had a few drinks,and then he decided that we needed to go and bug Jason. So off we trekked to Funky Pirate. According to Adam the first think Jason asked/said was "I suppose Stacey has a boyfriend right now" Why do you care??? Ugh. Boys. Adam swears up and down that both Eric and Jason were fighting for my attention. I really don't think that was the case. We all then trekked down to Donna's. Eric did go with us, this was a first and I was very suprised. Donna's was extremely packed, and hot. We got there towards the end of the first set, several of the regulars asked "who is the boy?" We left part way after the second set started, after Adam and Eric ate. We went back to Funky Pirate, shots were consumed, and then things get fuzzy. I did leave Eric there, shortly after Adam and Carrie had left. He didn't want to go back to Donna's because it was so crowded and hot, and I didn't want to stay because it was just weird and akward. At least for me. Eric gave me a hug, a kiss on the cheek and called me sweetheart several times, which was nice. But I just couldn't stay....Jason was being his normally flirty self that I have told him he can't do anymore, yet he still does. I went back to Donna's and somehow ended up sitting with Bruce, Mitch, and Doug. Other people were sitting in at the time. Pretty soon the music ended, and people started to leave. Katja decided that I was just going with them, when they left, and she would feed me. We left Donna's at 5 AM. We ate, and I fell asleep on Leroy's/Katja's couch at 8:00 AM. I ended up getting home last night at 11 last night. After we all woke up, we watched a movie then went to dinner at Nine Roses again. That place is super yummy. I really don't remember much of Donna's the second trip.....other than Bob French telling me that I had to come tonight to his gig, and Paul actually talking to me. It was crazy, it was fun, and I loved every minute of it. I am NOT going to read anything into hanging out with Eric. Or Jason saying he wanted us all to go to his BBQ on Wed. nope...not gonna let myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home