Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Liza has fleas again. :( I blame Rudy the other cat this time. Since Adrian lets him outside, its getting warmer here, which means the fleas will be in full force and there are a ton of cats in the area. I had been kinda checking her, as I haven't given her a treatment since her surgery about a month or so ago. Last night I picked her up to give her lovins and there was a flea by her eye. I immediatly changed clothes and gave her a bath. I also bought her a flea collar. The wierd thing was my sister and I had been talking about this last week, and she was going to send me some treatment next week. I gave her a call and asked for it early. My poor baby was soooo not happy last night. She was mad because of the bath, then mad because of the collar and she totally beat the shit out of Rudy. It was like she knew too!! Finally I got her to come and cuddle. I am going to have to totally wash all my bedding again, flea bomb my room and just go crazy again. It doesn't help that Rudy is constantly in my room. I threw him out last night, since Liza was just not calming down. I guess the good news about that is Rudy will be moving out with Adrian at the end of next month. On that note, I went back and forth so many times on what to do. I was pretty much decided last night on what to do, find two new roomies. That way I could save up some money, buy a car and be a bit more mobile and flexible where I move. Right now it would have to be really close to either the bus line or the streetcar. Then this morning on the streetcar I saw two more for rent signs up within blocks of where I live. So tonight, I think I will go and check them out. If rent is reasonable,and the places are nice, I could do it. I am so wishy washy sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home