Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Slightly stressed today. I need to make a decision by the end of the weekend. Do I stay in my apartment and find 2 new roomies, or do I get my own place? I really do want my own place, however having the funds to cover deposit/pet deposit/and rent by June, well I don't know how possible that will be. I would love to find a cheaper place, and have it be my own. But I also really, really, really like where I am living now. Its a great place. The chances of finding 2 great roomies again? Its a little worriesome. but then I don't have to worry about moving right away. I think what I will do, after spending the morning looking at some ads is to spend Saturday looking at some of the places, the areas and get a feel for them. If my credit wasn't so screwed up from past mistakes I would seriously look at buying a condo, but since that is NO where near a possiblity....I am a renter. *sigh* not sure what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home