Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, May 23, 2005

Can it be Wednesday?

I am trying to remember what I did on Friday. Is that sad? OH I remember now. Haha. I drank. Not alot but apparently enough to make me forget what I did. No, it just was for the most part an uneventful evening. The day had sucked hardcore, it was made better in the late afternoon when I received an email from Jim saying that he had been having a few bad days. It was just a build up of being sick, tired and then having a bad day. I was sitting in the living room Friday evening, crying over the littlest things on TV. And no it wasn't PMS. Liz thought I was nuts. I decided to just watch Steel Magnolias and just let myself have a good cry. That always works. I did have to stop the movie half way through and help Liz kill some of the flying termites that got in her room. Thats right. Flying termites. Good times. Saturday was pretty mellow as well. I crocheted for most of the day, and then went out to Donna's. They sounded really really good. When I said that too both Leroy and Craig, they both agreed. In fact I liked Craig's description of it "when Leroy and I are both on its like melting butter" Nice. I was also introduced as "the Bonerama girl" I guess there are way worse things to be called. And I am sure I have been. Yesterday I read and watched movies all day. I should have cleaned...but I think I overdid it on Saturday by staying out so late. I was feeling a bit gross again. Coughing all day long. I had no energy what so ever. I was really tired, but couldn't sleep. In fact it was almost 1 AM when I finally did fall asleep. Then...at 4:30, my lovely lil Liza decided that it was play time. So did Rudy. I couldn't close them out of my room because they would make a racket outside of my room. So from 4:30 I was yelling at the cats. Taking away toys, and being ticked off. Needless to say when my alarm when at 6:45 I wasn't in the best moods. I forgot my lunch, my allergy medicine, I grabbed the wrong book, and I left the house 10 mins late. What a way to start out the week. It could be worse I guess. No I know it could be alot worse. Oh and the "kinda sorta" date is now happening on Thursday. I think. I told him this morning that it was fine to meet then, but then realized that right after I sent the email, that we are doing a work thing...since we have so many new people. Have to see if I can do both somehow. The morning is progressing nicely now however. Friends making me laugh now via email. Like I said it could be alot worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home