Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Hazy

I am back at work today. Thank you everyone for the feel better vibes. While I am feeling better I am still not 100%, but not contagious. Having fun because I am not sure if its allergies and the cold.....or just one. Taking lots of medicine, and pretty much slept for 2 days. It got to the point yesterday were I just didn't want to be in the house anymore, but didn't have the energy to go sit outside even. So here I am at work. I have a feeling tonight I will just collapse.
So I kinda sorta have a date on Monday. I am still unsure about it. Its someone who has been asking me out from time to time since I moved here, and it just hasn't really happened as schedules wouldn't allow it. At first I was all for it. Then I found out, shocker here, that he has a girlfriend. I seem to be attract these guys. Lately however he has been more persistant on going out for either drinks or dinner. I asked a mutual friend what the deal was with the girlfriend. She said that the girlfriend wanted more than what he was willing to give. I expressed my concern on going out on a date with someone who is involved (the girlfriend lives out of town) She said, why not go, have a nice dinner and at least make a friend? Which is a good point. So it looks like Monday this is going to happen. At least most likely drinks. He is a very nice guy and seems very sweet, but its a little fishy to me. Hopefully he will be up front with me about the girlfriend. The other kinda weird issue is where we are meeting...some of our mutual friends will be there. Not sure what they will think of this either.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just go, be yourself and have a good time. Making a new friend if nothing else is a good thing. And hey, you just never know. When Mike and I started dating, he had a girlfriend and I was engaged to someone else. But sparks flew and we just "knew"......the girlfriend and the fiancee were history shortly thereafter.....

Just let him know your an adult and dont want to play any of those silly games....be upfront and honest! And have fun!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home