Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, June 10, 2005

Here Comes the Rain

I cursed myself. As I walked up to the bus stop this morning, I thought "I don't have my umbrella". So I looked up at the sky. Yeah there were some dark clouds, but they were far away and the sun was shining. I also thought, "no biggie, there is an extra umbrella at work" Those damn clouds move fast. In the 3 block walk from the bus stop to work it started coming down. First just a few fat warm drops. One lady I passed was standing under a overhang and said to me "where did this come from??" A block away from work, total freakin downpour. By the time I got here, I was soaking wet. Like, just got out of the shower. Its gonna be a GREAT day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home