Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, June 06, 2005

DVD/Movie Meme
Tagged from Sarah...and I used some of her answers too. ;)
1) Total Number of films we own on dvd: Right now its a small # only about 10.
2) The last film I bought: Mickey
3) The last film I watched: Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
4) Five films I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:
1. While You were Sleeping-Sweet...romantic...
2. Father of the Bride Parts I and II-just plain cute.
3. The Pirate Movie-Cheesy 80s movie...first one I remember being obsessed with.
4. The Mummy-Brendan, need I say more?
5. Steel Magnolias-really do I need to explain why?

I am gonna tag Lisa. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger boneramafreak said...

but ya love me. ;)

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home