Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Pain

My head hurts so freakin bad. Its right behind my right eye and down into the corner of my eye/nose area. and its that dull dull ache that throbs, and throbs. I took the allergy medicine this morning, so far that hasn't helped. We have no asprin in the office. Jim gave me a $200 budget for office depot and well...copy paper was a tad more important than asprin. I may have to the "crack" store on the corner and see if they have individual packs. I think they do. It will slowly subside and then come back on full force. My wisdom teeth are bugging me too. I am teething. You know what would be perfect right now? A few asprin, a glass of red wine, a soak in the tub and then sleep. And its only 11:15 in the morning.

On a good note, Heather dropped off her deposit last night. So I am FINALLY set with roomies. YAY.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the headache - hope it lets up. Glad to hear about the roomies!! YAY!
-Janice

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excedrin in its many forms works wonders for all kinds of headaches....Excedrin Migrane is a godsend.

Jimmy is going for an evaluation with the oral surgeon on July 8th about having his wisdom teeth out....I'm scared for him. If you decide to have them out, dont read about my dental trauma

5:26 PM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

3 Advil, a coke and a milky way did the trick yesterday afternoon. My wisdom teeth do this like twice a year...they start to come up...then go back down. Painful for a few days....but the dentist says they don't have to come out. I have read your story. ;)

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home