Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, June 06, 2005

Better

So thanks to some kind words, and helping hands from some very sweet wonderful friends, I am doing much better. Thursday was a very down day for me. It did improve that night, as the girl who came for the second time to look at the place, wants the room. She will be taking over on the 15th and paying 2 weeks rent. I should hopefully be getting a deposit from her today. I will keep my fingers crossed until I get that. Carmen who is staying at the house until the end of the month is now wondering if she could stay through July as well. If the two new roomies are cool with that, then it will mean a lower rent for all of us for the month. Which would be very very nice!! So things are looking up. Because of a lack of money I had a very quiet weekend. On Friday, I don't remember what I did besides watch some TV and finish a book. Saturday, I went grocery shopping then home to relax for awhile. I then went to LMF to see Mark Braud's instore. It was fun, but a little short. He sounded great, not only playing but singing as well. Lucien was there as well. They didn't start right at 4 (go figure) and stopped right before 5. There was a fair amount of people and a few begged for another song, so they did one more. After a quick hi to Mark I went home, and read some then crashed from a terrible headache. Yesterday was laundry day and watching the Tony's. I know....excitement galore. At least I have Friday to look forward to. Its the last Bonerama show for awhile. At least it is for me. They aren't playing in NOLA for awhile. They are going to be on the road...which is fantastic. Hopefully they will be back in town, oh I don't know August 19th or 20th??? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home