Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, June 09, 2005

One more day

I am ready for the weekend. So ready for the weekend. Please can it be the weekend NOW? No? Okay then I will tough it out for one more day. I do consider Fridays the start of the weekend. I know there are more people than Lisa that want to be interviewed, so come on!! It will help if you have nothing to say on your blog.....

We had an intern start here on Monday...and I have to say I am already tired of the "clump, clump, clump" as she comes down the hallway. No she is not a big girl, she is the opposite of that. Way opposite. If fact, the best way to describe her is she has the body of a 9 year old girl. Knobby knees and everything. But she wears these big clunky shoes everyday. They aren't the same pair, but I swear they must all be bigger than she is. Don't get me wrong, she is a very sweet girl, but man...go barefoot or something!!! Just stop "clump, clump, clumping" down the hall. I never have heard a tiny girl make so much freakin noise in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home