Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The Interview

Okay party people...here is something a little different for ya'll. I thought this would be fun, its a sorta interview chain making the rounds on blogs. So I asked Miss Zoot to interview me. And I in turn will interview some of you. So let me know. You know you want to play!! Leave a comment if you do. Okay #3 is really really HARD.

1. What is the ONE food you wouldn't want to live without? I don't think I could live without chicken. I love chicken. I eat it boiled, baked, bbq'd, as wings, as tenders, fried, spicy, cold. You name it. I would eat it.
2. What is the best thing about living in NO? The food or the culture? Without a doubt its the culture. Every night, weekend, and day there is something you can do here, learn, see, just experience. How do YOU pronounce New Orleans? Depends on how much I have had to drink when I try to say it. Nah Oleenz something like that.
3. If you could only listen to one musician/band the rest of your life, who would it be? I keep going back and forth between Harry and Bonerama. But, I think it would have to be Harry. All the craziness started with him, and on his CDs I can find a song to fit almost every mood I have. That and in a sneaky kinda way I would still be able to enjoy all the guys cuz they are in the big band. What if you could only listen to one ALBUM? Star Turtle without a doubt. He covers so much on that CD What if you could only listen to one SONG? One song would drive me nutso. So this is gonna have to be a good one. I am going to have to go with "City Beneath the Sea" I know, get off the freakin Harry kick you freak. But really that song meant so much to me before moving, and now that I am here, it still continues to mean alot.
4. If you could work ANY job regardless of talent, pay or naturalskill, what would it be? Ruler of the world. Okay no that would require too much commitment. Okay...Orlando Bloom's "personal assistant"
5. If you could leave tomorrow to spend 24 hours in ANY PLACE in the world, where would you go and what would you do? I would go to New York and see as many Broadway shows as I could, and get lost wandering the streets. (Wait I think I have done some of that already)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh fun! Interview me!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home