Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Music Fest

No wonder I have NO freakin money right now. In the past few weeks I have gotten the following CDs: Mark Braud, Leroy Jones, Matt Perrine (Ambassordors of New Orleans), Neal Caine, and last night BTE. Then in 13 days I can get the new Harry Connick Jr. CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear that CD. I know there are clips you can hear online, but I want to experience each song whole....want the suprise of each track and enjoy each on in the fullness. That and the clips are just a big ole tease. Kinda like me. HA. I love living in a musical mecca. So while I enjoy each CD to its fullness, I am going to live on peanut butter and ramen. At least it will make my big ole ass shrink a bit. maybe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your investing in the New Orleans economy. I will be giving it a major boost in 2 months. I better bring an extra suitcase just for CD's////

3:03 PM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

don't forget about a suitcase for shoes!!!

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home