Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, July 08, 2005

Hurricane Party...got out of control...lying in the gutter eating tootsie rolls..

Everyone is a twitter...what to do...what to do. Some people here at work are at near panic state...others not so much. One of my bosses just wandered by saying "we are all going to fuckin die!! no really we are not" It was quite amusing. Apparently the Lt. Govenor is urging local businesses to close and let employees to go. They are doing voluntery evactuations right now. 50 hours in advance of when Dennis hits US land. We don't even freakin know if its gonna come this way. We won't know really until it gets past Cuba. Thats not until tomorrow. All this extra panic. Its annoying me in a way. Maybe because I feel a pressure to make a decision to leave the city a lot more sooner, since I don't have a car...and have to relay on the goodness of some friends. I don't want to have to make a decision until tomorrow. So what would you do?? Get the hell out of dodge...or beat all your buddies with a baseball bat? (lyrics from Cowboy Mouth's Hurricane Party)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home