Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, July 11, 2005

Survived

Dennis was a tease. At least for the folks in NOLA. Not so much for the panhandle folks. But that didn't mean that we couldn't have our hurricane parties!! Friday night, after a few beers here at the office, a group of us headed out to the Bulldog on Magazine. We sat outside and knocked back a few more. Dinner was at some mexican resturant further down Magazine. I don't remember the name. But it was good food. Saturday was spent watching the weather channel and doing laundry. My roomie invited me out to Fat Harry's. So burgers, beer and some pool went down. My roomie and I kicked ass, we killed the other team in pool. Okay...she is ALOT better than I am. And the other team kept hitting the 8 ball in. But we won. And thats what counts. right? We then headed back to our house, and played a card/drinking game. It was fun. My roomie has some cool friends. At some point..I got a "bone" call from my parents. They were having fun at the Bonerama show without me. So not fair. But it sounds like it was a good time. Donna and Phil were there. They have promised that the Bonerama site will be updated with a slide show of pics from the trip. We will see if that will happen since Phil has been talking about this since Jazz Fest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home