Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Thursday, July 14, 2005

YIPPEE!!

This may be a good day today. First of all, I had my post-op yesterday from all the laser work I had done the past two weeks on my eyes. I saw the doc for all of 5 mins and at the end he said "Get out of here, see you in 6 months" WHHHEEEEEE!!!! That means no holes in the retinas right now, and the ones that were there are closed up, and healing. And there is no detachment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy I could cry. In fact I did a little yesterday. Then last night...I cut my hair. Its now above my shoulders, almost chin length. I love it. And I totally love everyone getting off the elevator and them stopping and saying "your hair cut is SOOOO cute" You gotta love those little ego boosts. Then tonight, right after work, I am going to meet up with my friends (who just landed) and we are driving to Baton Rouge to see my boys, Bonerama. And I am taking some "Bonerama virgins" I can't wait to see them...and if they just love the band. They will. Even if they don't...there is a bar stool they can sit on. ;) I am soooo stoked. Then tomorrow, I have the day off to show my friends around, and we are going to see Bonerama again tomorrow night at Maple Leaf here in town. Okay, so I am selling merch at both shows...but I SO love doing that....getting to talk to people about my favorite band as they are playing....making the boys some $$$?? Its a good thing. At some point this weekend I am gonna have to try to read the Harry Potter book. I don't think I will get the chance until sometime on Sunday. I have a feeling I will be up all night reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home