Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Watcha gonna do?

when your told not to go online at work anymore and the internet is down at your house? go to a coffee house and post thats what! okay, so i had another good reason to get out of the house tonight. its fuckin hot out and the ac is out again at my house. walked in after work and just about died. i don't know how my roomie could handle it...she had been home all day. i turned off the ac since it wasn't working and turned on the fan...it cooled it down a bit, but not much. so i spent most of the evening sitting on the deck drinking wine. no that isn't the reason for the messed up typing...the computer i am using is really messed up. so goes it when you are using a shared computer. the really good news, is i have the best parents in the world and instead of a car...they got me a new laptop. my very own laptop. my very first one. i should be getting it between friday and tuesday. that rocks my casbah. now i just need to get the one of my two roomies to put the cable/internet in her name (that way we all have something in our names. I have energy, one has water, the other has cable/internet) she just hasn't done it yet. she will. i hope. i am now gonna go try to cool off somewhere. maybe back at home, on the hardwood floors with the kitties. they don't seem to want to stay in my room even though i have a ceiling fan...or i don't know. the boy suggested a place, but since i was up till 3 this morning, lack of sleep from some stress...i don't know if i can do that. home it is.

only 2ish days till the next bonerama show at maple leaf, where there is promise of some nakedness, and what lisa? like 7 days till your here? rock on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yepper 7 days....I'm starting to get my pre-vacation stress insomnia. I was up at 5:00 am, all excited and energetic. I will probably crash around 3:00 today.

Laptops rule! I really dont know how I ever lived without mine.

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home