Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Dukes.

A pic of me with one of the many General Lee's used in the movie.




Last night I decided to get the heck out of the heat pit that my house was, and went to the late showing of Dukes of Hazzard. Yes I paid $7 to go see this movie? Why? Well it was at the closest theater to my house, and it's the only movie they are showing. I actually, for the most part, enjoyed the movie. Its not some major blockbuster, its no acting gem, its just down home silly fun. Kinda like the TV show is/was. I was all about Dukes of Hazzard as a kid. I remember playing Dukes in kindergarden...of course getting to be Daisy. That show is so cheesey now that I watch it. It defiently wasn't any acting gem itself. I think that's why I enjoyed it, because I wasn't expecting much. I laughed several times during the movie, and still loved Bo Duke over Luke Duke. But what made me laugh more than anything???? Seeing Mr. Doug Belote at the end of the movie. I knew he was in it. But it still made me laugh. Doug is a local musician, plays drums, and is back in the city from L.A. He was playing drums for Willie Nelson. So cool.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did he at least get his hair cut for this appearance? LOL!

7:19 AM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

Yeah...um. Sure...and he SO didn't wear the ever present sunglasses either. ;)

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luke Duke had a better body and was ten times cooler and sexier. Bo Duke was dumb as rocks. Give me Luke (Tom Wopat) anyday!

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home