Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, August 01, 2005

Aargh...

I am still PMsing...and its not good. Things are just totally setting me off left and right. I know that normally NONE of this stuff would bug me at all. Okay well some of it does...but not to this extent. I really just want to go home and stick my head under my pillow, and sleep. But since that isn't a possibility...I will try to thing of some postitive things. Like how wonderful it was that Donna has already invited me to spend Thanksgiving with her family again this year. That is so nice and generous of her. :) And also...damn it. Today is the start of the last 20 days of my 20s. I should do something special for myself. Not sure what, but something.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't mourn the passing of your 20's, celebrate the beginning of the best years of your life! The 20's suck....the 30's are so much better, wait and see!!! Cant wait to kick them off in style!

Oh and that call on Friday- HILARIOUS_ I never got to hear the song, Paul yapped and yapped until my voicemail cut off,lmao!

10:58 AM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

dang...i thought i had called you back so you could hear the song..Foot of Canal Street.

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I figured thats what it was going to be from what he was saying about funerals and what not....now why cant paul do a solo show when we are down there,lol! See what you can do about that, ok? ;)

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home