Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Friday, July 22, 2005

Speakin of..

So plans are kinda firming up for the big birthday. I found out today, that Bonerama IS playing. In August....the 12th. Not my birthday...and a week before Lisa and Mike get here. But they are still playing so I can't complain too much. I did also find out that Leroy will be playing at Donna's on the 20th...and Craig is also. So it looks like its Donna's that night for some fantastic music....and lots of drinks. I think that is gonna be pretty damn fun myself. Music, food, drinks, good friends. What more could you ask for???

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mullins is the devil!

11:18 AM  
Blogger boneramafreak said...

Yes, yes he is. He is super devil for this one.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home