Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, July 25, 2005

Here's the Story....

Adam had run across the film set last Sunday. He actually talked to Matthew on that day. We went down there on Tuesday, Wed, and then again on Saturday. At least those are the days I went. Adam went almost everyday. He actually almost had a pic with Matthew himself on Friday (or was it Thursday) but he had forgotten his memory card at home. OOPS. We hung out for a bit on Saturday...they took a lunch break, Matthew was walking to his car, looking at a calendar. He glanced up, saw Adam, and started angling towards him. After all he had seen Adam there everyday! Then...these ladies came out of nowhere..at least that is what it seemed....they were up the street part way, across from the house they were filming at. Adam and I had been down the street, across from Matthew's car. So they came running up, "Matthew can we get a picture?" I backed away across the street at that time. He said "sure can we make it a group shot? I need to grab some lunch" He had to say this like 3 times...because they didn't want a group shot. 2 of the ladies knew each other, the 3rd didn't know them. Adam ended up taking the pic on one of the girls cameras...Matthew then drove away. Adam and I kinda came and went from the set...the last time we came back with beer. Cuz it was a damn hot day. Matthew came out and was headed to the car, and I thought "its now or never" so I asked him for a pic, and at the same time, a few people asked for autographes. He said "sure, just give me a minute, I will be right back" So he gets in his car ,and we thought they were leaving...but he got in the car to make a call, and wanted the AC. After about 15 mins....one of the assistants came and knocked on the window telling him they needed him, he got out...started heading towards the set, then motioned one minute to the assistants...he came back and crossed the street, said "did you want me to sign something?" and everyone just stood there, I shook my head, and he said "that's right you wanted a picture, I am still on my phone, is that okay?" I said yup. We took the pic, and I said "Thank you so much" and he said "Cool" And that is the tale.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have offered him a beer....

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home