Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Monday, August 01, 2005

Weekend Update

This weekend was fun. And now that I think about it, I have plans already for almost every weekend (at least on day during the weekend) this month!! This coming weekend is Satchmo Fest, the following weekend Bonerama has a show at Maple Leaf, then the following weekend its my birthday weekend!!! :) :) However this past weekend, Carrie, Adam, and I (plus a few other friends) hit Camilla Grill for some greasy wonderful burgers. Then it was off to Carrollton Station for the Paul Sanchez solo show. Of course Fred made an appearance for a few songs, as did a few others. Paul is putting the finishing touches on his new solo CD, he doesn't sing on any of them, he just wrote/plays guitar. However the list of guest singers is awesome. Kevin from Better Than Ezra, the drummer from Hootie and the Blowfish, John Boutte, and many more. In fact the guys from Hootie enjoyed the song so much, they recorded it for THEIR new CD. Paul was very excited about that. And of course he did the favs from Cowboy Mouth. Carrie and I drank a lot of the "special" some rum flavored punch thing. It was strong...I don't remember a whole lot other than getting sick at the end of the night. Carrie said she did too. Not good. Saturday, there wasn't much moving going on at my house, but a lot of sleeping and staring at the TV. Around 5 I started feeling normal, so I went to my ex-roomie's birthday party. She only lived at the house for a month. It was a lot of fun, I didn't drink a whole lot that night, and was actually home early. Yesterday was cleaning and reading. I was suppose to meet Carrie and Adam for dinner. But as soon as I heard they were heading to Baton Rouge, I knew the dinner plans were off. Even though they said they would be back by 6 or 7. Yeah RIGHT. Hanging with Gayle and Hank? HA. So we are trying tonight for dinner. They are out of here on Wed...on to MS. :( So hopefully tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home