Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

More Matthew

Just a bit more. This cracks me up to no end. If you to his website which is not the "official" one, but is the one more people go to, kinda like connick.com. In the window that is scrolling updates...look for it....its funny. A whole page on that site....bwahahahahaha. Adam did all of that. He showed me last night. I went over and hung out with Carrie and watched a movie while he was out singing. I went over after having coffee with the boy. I don't want to say to much about that whole thing...because I am not sure if its going anywhere, I am pretty sure it is. But I don't want to jinx anything right now. So until I feel better about the whole thing...he is just the boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home