Randomness

The crazy life I now live in New Orleans, LA

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Orleans, LA

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

What the Hell

Is wrong with me today? Actually I totally know. Its PMS. It better be that, or I am in some serious ass trouble. I can't stop eating. I have almost eaten my lunch already. Its 10:24 AM, and am chowing down like I haven't eaten for days. I don't get it. Anyway. Adam is pimpin me out big time. And not just me, but Bonerama as well. Not only has he gotten that pic of Matthew and I up on his website, he also got it up at nola.com. Where I am billed as being "Matthew and friend" Lovah would have been better but thats cool. I will let it go this time. ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! I love that Adam put the pics up at Nola.com! You look marvelous and it's great for Bonerama too :-)
-Janice

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home